CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
Release 1.0.2 (2020/03/22) This is a minor release --- basically the Schottky transistors addition. - added Schottky transistors (thanks to a suggestion by Jérôme Monclard on GitHub) - fixed formatting of the changelog.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/pgf/contrib/circuitikz More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/CircuiTikZ CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
CircuiTikZ – Draw electrical networks with TikZ
The package provides a set of macros for naturally typesetting electrical and (somewhat less naturally, perhaps) electronic networks.
It is designed as a tool that is easy to use, with a lean syntax, native to LaTeX, and directly supporting PDF output format. It has therefore been based on the very impressive PGF/TikZ package.
|Copyright||2007–2020 Massimo Redaelli|
2013–2020 Stefan Erhardt
2015–2020 Stefan Lindner
2018–2020 Romano Giannetti
- 2020-07-16 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-07-07 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-06-22 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-05-18 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-04-25 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-04-20 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-02-23 CTAN Update: CircuiTikZ
- 2020-02-05 CTAN update: CircuiTikZ