CTAN update: l3build
## [2018-08-02] ### Added - `CHANGELOG.md` - `--dirty` option - `includetests` and `excludetests` variables for controlling which tests run - `target_list` table to allow control of targets without redefining `main()` ### Changed - PDF-based testing now uses 'digested' PDF file for comparison, working from dedicated .pvt input files ### Removed - "--pdf" command line switch
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3build More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3build
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
l3build – A testing and building system for (La)TeX
The build system supports testing and building LaTeX3 code, on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows systems. The package offers:
- A unit testing system for (La)TeX code (whether kernel code or contributed packages);
- A system for typesetting package documentation; and
- An automated process for creating CTAN releases.
The package is essentially independent of other material released by the LaTeX3 team, and may be updated on a different schedule.
|Copyright||2014–2018 The LaTeX3 Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2018-11-09 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-10-29 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-09-24 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-09-23 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-03-25 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2018-03-09 CTAN update: l3build
- 2018-01-28 CTAN Update: l3build
- 2018-01-11 CTAN Update: l3build