CTAN Update: upmethodology
The macros \makename and \upmmakename set the size of the first name, given as parameter, relatively to the size of the last name, given as parameter also; rather than setting the size with an absolute value.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/upmethodology . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/upmethodology (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
|Copyright||2017–2020 Stéphane GALLAND|
- 2020-04-07 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2019-09-29 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2019-08-05 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-02-19 CTAN update: UPmethodology