CTAN update: texlogsieve
This version provides a few cleanups/improvements to the summaries, adds the --verbose option, and searches for a config file in user's home directory too.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/support/texlogsieve More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/texlogsieve
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
texlogsieve – Filter and summarize LaTeX log files
texlogsieve reads a LaTeX log file (or the standard input if no file is specified), filters out less relevant messages, and displays a summary report. It is a texlua script, similar in spirit to tools such as texfot, texloganalyser, rubber-info, textlog_extract, texlogparser, and others. Highlights:
- Two reports: the most important messages from the log file followed by a summary of repeated messages, undefined references etc.;
- The program goes to great lengths to correctly handle TeX line wrapping and does a much better job at that than existing tools;
- Multiline messages are treated as a single entity;
- Several options to control which messages should be filtered out;
- No messages are accidentally removed;
- The summary report is currently simple, but useful.
|Copyright||2021–2022 Nelson Lago|
- 2022-08-06 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-07-22 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-04-23 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-03-15 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-03-06 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-02-10 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-02-03 CTAN update: texlogsieve
- 2022-01-05 CTAN update: texlogsieve