CTAN update: kantlipsum
This is version 0.8 of the package Changes from earlier version: Support for printing only a few sentences from one paragraph has been added; the code has been polished.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/kantlipsum More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/kantlipsum
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
kantlipsum – Generate sentences in Kant's style
The package spits out sentences in Kantian style; the text is provided by the Kant generator for Python by Mark Pilgrim, described in the book “Dive into Python”.
The package is modelled on lipsum, and may be used for similar purposes.
|Copyright||2011–2017 Enrico Gregorio|
- 2019-07-26 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2017-11-21 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2012-10-17 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2011-12-24 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2011-11-18 new CTAN package: kantlipsum