kantlipsum – Generate sentences in Kant's style
The package spits out sentences in Kantian style; the text is provided by the Kant generator for Python by Mark Pilgrim, described in the book “Dive into Python”.
The package is modelled on lipsum, and may be used for similar purposes.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2011–2017 Enrico Gregorio|
|Contained in||TeX Live as kantlipsum|
MiKTeX as kantlipsum
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (595.7k).
- 2019-07-26 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2019-07-25 CTAN update: kantlipsum
- 2017-11-21 CTAN update: kantlipsum
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- duckuments: Create duckified dummy content
- ptext: A ‘lipsum’ for Persian
- quran: An easy way to typeset any part of The Holy Quran
- testidx: Dummy text for testing index styles and indexing applications