CTAN Update: ThaiLaTeX
- Updated hyphenation patterns. - Cope with ragged right margin problem with space stretching.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/language/thai/thailatex . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/thailatex (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
ThaiLaTeX – Typeset Thai texts with standard LaTeX classes
ThaiLaTeX enables typesetting Thai with standard LaTeX document classes.
However, it has been obsolete ever since its materials were included in their corresponding upstream sources: the Babel language definition has been included in the babel-thai package, the hyphenation patterns have been included in hyph-utf8.
- 2013-02-09 CTAN Update: ThaiLaTeX
- 2012-06-16 CTAN Update: thailatex
- 2012-02-15 CTAN Update: thailatex
- 2011-11-04 CTAN Update: thailatex
- 2011-03-22 CTAN Update: thailatex
- 2009-08-16 CTAN Update: thailatex
- 2009-07-28 CTAN Update: thailatex
- 2008-01-27 CTAN package update: thailatex