CTAN Update: nicetext
Release 0.43 synchronizes references to here, provides minor fixes, and enhances dialogues: `atari.cfg' settings for conversion with: `atari.fdf' from `morehype' exemplifies conversion with: `copyfile.cfg' initializes: `copyfile.tex' dialogue for compressing blank lines (and text encoding conversion) `fdtxttex.cfg' initializes: `fdtxttex.tex' dialogue for .txt -> .tex conversion `fddial0g.sty' shared macros for the dialogues `fifinddo.sty' documentation fix \WriteResult -> \ResultFile `makedoc.cfg' loads `color.sty'; provides \acro by `relsize.sty' (with a funny protection for hyperref bookmarks); uses \meta as semantical alias for \textit `makedoc.sty' documentation fix makedoc.cfg -> mdoccorr.cfg `niceverb.sty' \gt for >, \lt for <; fixed noisy catcode changing in .aux `README' adjusted, enhanced
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/nicetext/ . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/nicetext (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
nicetext – Minimal markup for simple text (Wikipedia style) and documentation
The bundle offers “minimal” markup syntax for various simple kinds of text. The user will typically involve little more than is printed, and will still get LaTeX quality.
The bundle provides four packages:
- wiki addresses general texts, marked up in the simple style used on Wikipedia;
- niceverb is yet another means of documenting LaTeX packages: it offers syntax-aware typesetting of meta-variables (macro arguments) and for referring to commands (and their syntax) in footnotes, section titles etc.;
- fifinddo aims to parse plain text or (La)TeX files using TeX, and to write the results to an external file; the package is used by another member of the bundle:
- makedoc, which provides the means to produce typeset documentation direct from package files.
|Maintainer||Uwe Lück (deceased)|
- 2015-11-10 CTAN update: nicetext
- 2012-12-04 CTAN Update: nicetext
- 2012-11-29 CTAN Update: nicetext
- 2012-11-17 CTAN Update: nicetext
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: nicetext
- 2012-04-03 CTAN Update: nicetext
- 2012-03-19 CTAN Update: nicetext
- 2011-08-24 CTAN Update: nicetext