nicetext – Minimal markup for simple text (Wikipedia style) and documentation
The bundle offers “minimal” markup syntax for various simple kinds of text. The user will typically involve little more than is printed, and will still get LaTeX quality.
The bundle provides four packages:
- wiki addresses general texts, marked up in the simple style used on Wikipedia;
- niceverb is yet another means of documenting LaTeX packages: it offers syntax-aware typesetting of meta-variables (macro arguments) and for referring to commands (and their syntax) in footnotes, section titles etc.;
- fifinddo aims to parse plain text or (La)TeX files using TeX, and to write the results to an external file; the package is used by another member of the bundle:
- makedoc, which provides the means to produce typeset documentation direct from package files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as nicetext|
MiKTeX as nicetext
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.6M).
- 2015-11-10 CTAN update: nicetext
- 2012-11-29 CTAN Update: nicetext
- 2012-11-17 CTAN Update: nicetext
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- wiki: Use Wiki-style markup in a LaTeX document
- xetex-itrans: Itrans input maps for use with XeLaTeX
- itrans-processor: Transliteration of Indian Languages
- upgreek: Upright Greek letters