CTAN update: jmlr
changed \chapter* to \chapter in preface environment
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jmlr More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/jmlr We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
jmlr – Class files for the Journal of Machine Learning Research
The jmlr bundle provides a class for authors (jmlr) and a class for production editors (jmlrbook).
The jmlrbook class can be used to combine articles written using the jmlr class into a book. The class uses the combine class and the hyperref package to produce either a colour hyperlinked book for on-line viewing or a greyscale nonhyperlinked book for printing.
Production editors can use makejmlrbookgui to help build the proceedings from the articles.
|Copyright||2006–2022 Nicola Talbot|
- 2022-02-10 CTAN update: jmlr
- 2022-01-30 CTAN update: jmlr
- 2020-09-22 CTAN Update: jmlr
- 2020-03-27 CTAN Update: jmlr
- 2020-02-01 CTAN Update: jmlr
- 2020-01-18 CTAN Update: jmlr
- 2017-08-02 CTAN Update: jmlr
- 2015-02-25 CTAN update: jmlr