CTAN update: crefthe
Change since the last version: - Add an extra group around the referencing command, so that text styles in `\namecref` will not affect text outside the group.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/crefthe The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/crefthe/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
crefthe – Cross referencing with proper definite articles
By default, when using cleveref’s \cref to reference theorem-like environments, the names do not contain definite articles. In languages such as French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, etc. this results in incorrect grammar. For this purpose, the current package offers \crefthe, which handles the definite articles properly (especially for the article contractions in many European languages).
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jinwen XU|
- 2022-08-29 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-07-25 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-07-01 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-03-02 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-02-28 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-02-11 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-02-05 CTAN update: crefthe
- 2022-01-30 CTAN update: crefthe