New on CTAN: jourrr
A new LaTeX class and template to drastically speed up the process of preparing letters during the revision process.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/jourrr The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/jourrr/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
jourrr – A LaTeX template for journal rebuttal letters
This package provides an elegant LaTeX template designed for crafting professional rebuttal letters in response to editors or reviewers.
It consists of a LaTeX class and a template, fine-tuned to support your publishing journey with several pre-defined commands that drastically speed up the process of preparing letters during the revision process.
Main Features are:
- Included front page,
- “Response ticks” to mark as completed,
- Custom response color,
- Minimalistic design,
- Everything is customizable,
- Predefined commands for journal name, submission ID, author, editor, associate editor, date, etc.
- Predefined valedictions for different types of submissions (e.g., Yours sincerely, Yours faithfully, Best regards, etc.),
- Custom greetings (e.g., “Dear Editor” or “Dear Editor-in-Chief” for regular submissions, etc.),
- (Optional) Table of contents, jump to the reply you wish to address,
- Option to add custom Signature (i.e. an image of your hand-written signature).