jourrr – A LaTeX template for journal rebuttal letters
This package provides an elegant LaTeX template designed for crafting professional rebuttal letters in response to editors or reviewers.
It consists of a LaTeX class and a template, fine-tuned to support your publishing journey with several pre-defined commands that drastically speed up the process of preparing letters during the revision process.
The repository hosts a template for writing responses to editors/reviewers comments for journal submissions written in LaTeX that is minimalistic in one way while pre-defined with several commands that drastically speed up the process of preparing letters during the revision process.
Main Features of this template:
- With front page included
- Response ticks to mark as completed
- Custom response color
- Minimalistic design
- Everything is customizable
- Predefined commands for a journal name, submission ID, author, editor, associate editor, date, etc.
- Many macros included
- Predefined different valedictions for different types of submissions (e.g., Yours sincerely, Yours faithfully, Best regards, etc.)
- Custom greeting (e.g., “Dear Editor” or bDear Editor-in-Chief” for regular submission, etc.)
- (Optional) Table of contents, jump to the reply you wish to address
- Option to add custom Signature (i.e. an image of your hand-written signature)
|CC BY-SA 4.0
|TeX Live as jourrr
MiKTeX as jourrr
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (104.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- oup-authoring-template: A general template for journals published by Oxford University Press (OUP)
- geradwp: Document class for the Cahiers du GERAD series
- els-cas-templates: Elsevier updated LaTeX templates
- korigamik: Typeset articles using KorigamiK’s document class