CTAN update: thmtools
Update time! v24 of thmtools adds: - a new version numbering scheme :) - support for cleveref and nameref - a key-val frontend to the beast with nine arguments, i.e. \newtheoremstyle, for both ntheorem and amsthm - optional note argument of theorems can now be key-val - per-environment qed symbols for amsthm - for shaded theorems, the shade color may either be a color name or a color spec - major rewrite of the user's guide. (still incomplete, but hopefully more approachable than the old one.) - bugfixes, bugfixes, bugfixes
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/exptl/thmtools/ . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/thmtools (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
thmtools – Extensions to theorem environments
The bundle provides several packages for commonly-needed support for typesetting theorems. The packages should work with kernel theorems (theorems ‘out of the box’ with LaTeX), and the theorem and amsthm packages.
Features of the bundle include:
- a key-value interface to \newtheorem;
- a \listoftheorems command;
- hyperref and autoref compatibility;
- a mechanism for restating entire theorems in a single macro call.
|Copyright||2008 Ulrich M. Schwarz|
|Maintainer||Ulrich M. Schwarz (inactive)|
- 2019-12-23 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2019-08-01 CTAN Update: thmtools
- 2011-08-22 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2010-05-18 CTAN update: thmtools
- 2008-02-17 CTAN has a new package: thmtools