CTAN Update: asymptote
Compilation issues were addressed. A workaround for the broken stringstream container in MacOS 10.9 libc++ was implemented. The OpenGL zoom/menu button was fixed.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2020 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2020-11-24 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-08-07 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2020-07-08 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-27 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-03-04 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2020-01-16 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-10-21 CTAN update: asymptote