CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
This release fixes a bug introduced in v0.11.2 where, with the default date merging option in the oxyear and oxalph styles, a year would be printed twice if given in the year field instead of the date field.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-oxref More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-oxref
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
biblatex-oxref – BibLaTeX styles inspired by the Oxford Guide to Style
This bundle provides four BibLaTeX styles that implement (many of) the stipulations and examples provided by the 2014 New Hart’s Rules and the 2002 Oxford Guide to Style:
- ‘oxnotes’ is a style similar to the standard ‘verbose’, intended for use with footnotes;
- ‘oxnum’ is a style similar to the standard ‘numeric’, intended for use with numeric in-text citations;
- ‘oxalph’ is a style similar to the standard ‘alphabetic’, intended for use with alphabetic in-text citations;
- ‘oxyear’ is a style similar to the standard ‘author-year’, intended for use with parenthetical in-text citations.
The bundle provides support for a wide variety of content types, including manuscripts, audiovisual resources, social media and legal references.
These styles should be considered experimental. In particular, the ways in which they handle certain tricky references are subject to change.
|Copyright||2016–2019 Alex Ball|
- 2019-02-19 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-03-04 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-02-10 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-02-01 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2018-01-28 CTAN update: biblatex-oxref
- 2017-05-16 New on CTAN: biblatex-oxref