acrotex – The AcroTeX education bundle
The bundle contains:
- the web package to redefine page layout to web-friendly dimensions;
- the exerquiz package for defining on-line exercises and quizzes of various sorts;
- the eForms package for support of PDF forms;
- the eq2db package for converting an exerquiz quiz for processing by a ASP server-side script.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1999–2019 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as acrotex|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dps: Create a "matching" game with a hidden message
- acroflex: Create a graphing widget in a PDF file
- eq2db: Convert a quiz to one submitted to a server-side script
- jj-game: A LaTeX class to construct Jeopardy-like games