The AcroTeX eDucation Bundle Author: D. P. Story Dated: 2019-05-24
AeB contains the following:
1) Web Package: Extensive support for page design.
2) Exerquiz Package: Support for creating online interactive exercises and quizzes.
3) eforms Package: Extensive support for Acrobat forms and links
5) taborder package: Supports the create of a tab order for form fields.
6) Documentation for AeB (AcroTeX eDucatation Bundle) and eForms (including insdljs and dljslib).
What's New (2019-05-24) Added the enhanced preview feature. When in effect along with ordinary preview, captions of buttons and initial values of other fields are viewable in non-conforming PDF readers.
What's New (2019/03/16) minor bug fixes; added bParams/eParams command pair to pass arguments to JS code snippets declared within the defineJS environment. Fixed the spacing problem when dvips is used to compile a doc containing the defineJS environment.
What's New (2018/12/13) More changes in exerquiz to support mi-solns; misc. bug fixes.
What's New (2028/12/05) Some changes in exerquiz to support mi-solns. Require aeb-comment (version 3.2 of comment.sty). The newer versions of comment.sty are incompatible with eqexam (which is supported by exerquiz) and introduces spurious spaces.
What's New (2018/11/27) Some changes to eforms package to support the new icon-appr package.
What's New (2018/08/16) Changes to eforms and insdljs: several keys (eforms) added to support aebmlink and annotpro; switch add to insdljs to detect whether document JS has been included.
What's New (2018/03/22) Changes in eforms to support features of aebmlink. Minor bug fixes
What's New (2018/02/13) Added commands to optionally group each solution when the appear at the end of the file; this applies both exercises and quizzes.
What's New (2017/09/06) Suggested new problem type: "Correcting a math problem", see http://www.acrotex.net/blog/?p=1335 for a demo. Better compatibility with luatex. Minor bug fixes.
What's New (2017-08-08) Support for multi-letter variables, alternate appearances, and interval repetition. The demo file for these features is http://www.acrotex.net/blog/?p=1330
I maintain a web site featuring TeX/LaTeX/PDF stuff called AcroTeX (www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acrotex.html). There you will find the home web page of the AcroTeX eDucation Bundle. (www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/webeq.html).
Additional examples are posted on the AcroTeX Blog page http://www.acrotex.net/blog/
Now, I simply must get back to my retirement.
D. P. Story www.acrotex.net email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.2M).
acrotex – The AcroTeX education bundle
The bundle contains:
- the web package to redefine page layout to web-friendly dimensions;
- the exerquiz package for defining on-line exercises and quizzes of various sorts;
- the eForms package for support of PDF forms;
- the eq2db package for converting an exerquiz quiz for processing by a ASP server-side script.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1999–2019 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as acrotex|