algorithm2e – Floating algorithm environment with algorithmic keywords
Algorithm2e is an environment for writing algorithms. An algorithm becomes a floating object (like figure, table, etc.). The package provides macros that allow you to create different keywords, and a set of predefined key words is provided; you can change the typography of the keywords. The package allows vertical lines delimiting a block of instructions in an algorithm, and defines different sorts of algorithms such as Procedure or Function; the name of these functions may be reused in the text or in other algorithms.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as algorithm2e|
MiKTeX as algorithm2e
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (585.7k).
- 2017-07-20 CTAN update: algorithm2e
- 2015-11-10 CTAN update: algorithm2e
- 2013-01-11 CTAN update: algorithm2e
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cryptocode: Typesetting pseudocode, protocols, game-based proofs and black-box reductions in cryptography
- clrscode3e: Typesets pseudocode as in Introduction to Algorithms
- newalg: Format algorithms like Cormen, Leiserson and Rivest
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt