attachfile2 – Attach files into PDF
This package can be used to attach files to a PDF document. It is a further development of Scott Pakin’s package attachfile for pdfTeX. Apart from bug fixes, this package adds support for dvips, some new options, and gets and writes meta information data about the attached files.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2005–2010, 2012 Heiko Oberdiek
2016–2019 Oberdiek Package Support Group
|TeX Live as attachfile2
MiKTeX as attachfile2
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (462.5k).
- 2024-01-21 CTAN update: attachfile2
- 2019-11-27 CTAN Update: attachfile2
- 2019-11-25 CTAN update: attachfile2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mmap: Include CMap resources in PDF files from pdfTeX
- ocgtools: Manipulate OCG layers in PDF presentations
- attachfile: Attach arbitrary files to a PDF document
- ltx4yt: Play YouTube videos in the default browser