pst-pdf – Make PDF versions of graphics by processing between runs
The package pst-pdf simplifies the use of graphics from PSTricks and other PostScript code in PDF documents. As in building a bibliography with BibTeX, additional external programmes are invoked. In this case they are used to create a PDF file (\PDFcontainer) that will contain all the graphics material. In the final document these contents will be inserted instead of the original PostScript code.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2004–2008 Rolf Niepraschk, Hubert Gäßlein|
2008–2017 Rolf Niepraschk
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-pdf|
MiKTeX as pst-pdf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2017-04-26 CTAN update: pst-pdf
- 2008-09-11 CTAN Update: pst-pdf v1.1t
- 2006-07-24 CTAN update: pst-pdf v1.1n
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- auto-pst-pdf: Wrapper for pst-pdf (with some psfrag features)
- autopdf: Conversion of graphics to pdfLaTeX-compatible formats
- icon-appr: Creates icon appearances for form buttons