AutoLaTeX – Automate compilation of large scale LaTeX projects
AutoLaTeX is a set of GNU Make and Perl scripts that may be used to compile LaTeX projects. AutoLaTeX automates the compilation process by calling (pdf)LaTeX and BibTeX as they are required. It supports pdfLaTeX, LaTeX, dvips, epstopdf and BibTeX. AutoLaTeX also provides a powerfull feature for automatic generation of the figures that are included in the LaTeX project: for several figure sources (xfig, dia, umbrello, png, svg, xmi...) AutoLaTeX is able to generate the appropriate PDF picture. AutoLaTeX also supports pstex format (from xfig and gnuplot for example) and dot format (from the Graphviz package).
The use of AutoLaTeX on the command line is similar to GNU Make. AutoLaTeX should be called with several targets to run.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2017-10-14 CTAN update: AutoLaTeX
- 2017-10-13 CTAN update: AutoLaTeX
- 2016-01-18 CTAN update: AutoLaTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- latexn: Run LaTeX as many times as needed
- rake4latex: A rake-based tool to compile LaTeX projects
- shlatex: LaTeX compilation script for Linux (written in Bash)
- tex-it: Controller for TeX processing