babel-french – Babel contributed support for French
The package, formerly known as frenchb, establishes French conventions in a document (or a subset of the conventions, if French is not the main language of the document).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1996–2019 Daniel Flipo|
|Contained in||TeX Live as babel|
MiKTeX as babel
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (479.1k).
- 2018-07-08 CTAN update: babel-french
- 2018-02-06 CTAN update: babel-french
- 2018-01-31 CTAN update: babel-french
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- babel-friulan: Babel/Polyglossia support for Friulan(Furlan)
- babel-azerbaijani: Support for Azerbaijani within babel
- babel-basque: Babel contributed support for Basque
- babel-romansh: Babel/Polyglossia support for the Romansh language