beamercolorthemeowl – A flexible beamer color theme to maximize visibility
This package provides a flexible dark or light colour theme designed for maximum readability in environments where most themes fall flat.
- Dark color theme for presenting in low-light conditions.
- Optional light color theme for presenting in bright ambient light.
- Redefines color names “red”, “green”, “blue”, “yellow” to values that are visible when displayed by certain projectors, particularly those with a very bright green channel and dim red and blue channels. This behaviour can be optionally disabled, with the provided colours also available as “OwlRed”, “OwlGreen”, etc.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as beamercolorthemeowl|
|MiKTeX as beamercolorthemeowl|
slides, beamers, handouts, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (557.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- beamer-verona: A theme for the beamer class
- beamerdarkthemes: Dark color themes for beamer
- hobete: Unofficial beamer theme for the University of Hohenheim
- beameraudience: Assembling beamer frames according to audience