beamercolorthemeowl – A flexible beamer color theme to maximize visibility
This package provides a flexible dark or light colour theme designed for maximum readability in environments where most themes fall flat.
- Dark color theme for presenting in low-light conditions.
- Optional light color theme for presenting in bright ambient light.
- Redefines color names “red”, “green”, “blue”, “yellow” to values that are visible when displayed by certain projectors, particularly those with a very bright green channel and dim red and blue channels. This behaviour can be optionally disabled, with the provided colours also available as “OwlRed”, “OwlGreen”, etc.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016 Ross Churchley|
|Contained in||TeX Live as beamercolorthemeowl|
MiKTeX as beamercolorthemeowl
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (557.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- beamerthemetamu: A beamer theme for Texas A&M University
- beamertheme-phnompenh: A simple beamer theme
- beamer2thesis: Thesis presentations using beamer
- beamertheme-epyt: A simple and clean theme for LaTeX beamer class