biblatex-chem – A set of BibLaTeX implementations of chemistry-related bibliography styles
The bundle offers a set of styles to allow chemists to use BibLaTeX. The package has complete styles for:
- all ACS journals;
- RSC journals using standard (Chem. Commun.) style; and
- Angewandte Chem. style, (thus covering a wide range of journals).
A comprehensive set of examples of use is included.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010–2014, 2016–2018 Joseph Wright|
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-chem|
MiKTeX as biblatex-chem
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2016-03-11 CTAN update: biblatex-chem
- 2011-01-17 CTAN update: biblatex-chem
- 2011-01-13 CTAN update: biblatex-chem
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chem-journal: Various BibTeX formats for journals in Chemistry
- rsc: BibTeX style for use with RSC journals
- achemso: Support for American Chemical Society journal submissions
- citeall: Cite all entries of a bbl created with BibLaTeX