biblatex-ms – Sophisticated Bibliographies in LaTeX (multiscript version)
This package is the "multiscript" version of the BibLaTeX package intended to solve the issues faced by those wishing to create multiligual bibliographies. It is intended to be backwards-compatible with the standard BibLaTeX package and includes significantly enhanced optional functionality:
- Fields in data files can have different form/language alternates in the same entry
- Options to select/print a specific alternate are generally available
- babel/polyglossia language switching is done automatically based on the language associated with a field
The intention is that this version will eventually replace standard BibLaTeX and is being released as an independent package to allow for wider testing and feedback. It can be installed in parallel with standard BibLaTeX and the package name is biblatex-ms. It requires the use of the multiscript version of biber (biber-ms).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2006–2012 Philipp Lehman|
2012–2023 Philipp Lehman, Joseph Wright, Audrey Boruvka, Philip Kime
|Contained in||TeX Live as biblatex-ms|
MiKTeX as biblatex-ms
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (18.3M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- biblatex: Sophisticated Bibliographies in LaTeX
- biblatex-ijsra: BibLaTeX style for the International Journal of Student Research in Archaeology
- biblatex-opcit-booktitle: Use op. cit. for the booktitle of a subentry
- biber-ms-linux: Biber (multiscript) binaries for Linux