glosmathtools – Mathematical nomenclature tools based on the glossaries package
This package can be used to generate a mathematical nomenclature (also called “list of symbols” or “notation”). It is based on the glossaries package.
Its main features are:
- symbol categories (e.g.: latin, greek)
- automatic but customizable symbol sorting
- easy subscript management
- easy accentuation management
- abbreviation support (with first use definition)
- bilingual nomenclatures (for bilingual documents)
- bilingual abbreviations
For the time being, the documentation is based on the ulthese class and is in French only.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as glosmathtools|
MiKTeX as glosmathtools
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (367.2k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- etoolbox: e-TeX tools for LaTeX
- gloss: Create glossaries using BibTeX
- nomentbl: Nomenclature typeset in a longtable
- glossaries-finnish: Finnish language module for glossaries package