BibTool – A tool for manipulating BibTeX files
Command line manipulation of BibTeX files:
- Pretty-printing data bases;
- Syntactic checks with error recovery;
- Semantic checks;
- Sorting and merging of data bases;
- Generation of uniform reference keys according to predefined rules or according to user specification;
- Selecting references used in one publication which are found by analyzing an aux file;
- Controlled rewriting of fields utilising regular expressions to specify the rewriting rules;
- Macro (String) expansion to eliminate the need of extra string definitions;
- Collecting statistics about one or more data bases.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
CC BY-SA 3.0
GNU General Public License, version 2
|Copyright||1995–2019 Gerd Neugebauer|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.3M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibview-x: A visual manager for BibTeX files
- bib2dvi: Generate a DVI file from a Bibliography file
- bibtexmng: Manipulate BibTeX database files
- biblook: Fast searching of BibTeX files