bitstrea – Support for use of Bitstream fonts
Font metrics, dvips maps, and macro support in LaTeX2ε, for Bitstream fonts that were (allegedly) freely available at some time. All the fonts are listed for purchase on font distribution sites.
Font families supported are:
- Bitstream Charter;
- Caslon 540 and Caslon Openface;
- Courier 10 Pitch;
- De Vinne Text;
- Elegant Garamond, otherwise known as Granjon;
- Humanist 521, otherwise known as Gill Sans;
- ‘Melior’, otherwise known as Zapf Elliptical 711;
- Optima, otherwise known as Zapf Humanist 601;
- Modern 735, based on Bodoni Campanile;
- Modern No.20;
- Palatino, otherwise known as Zapf Calligraphic 801;
- Peignot, otherwise known as Exotic 350 Bold;
- Plantin, otherwise known as Aldine 721;
- Stempel Garamond, otherwise known as Original Garamond;
- Univers, otherwise known as Zurich.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.3M).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- textures-metrics: Adobe font metrics, converted for use with Textures
- lucida: Metrics, etc., for Lucida Bright and Lucida Math
- psnfss-source: Sources of the metrics used in PSNFSS
- thsmc: Metrics and LaTeX support for Sans Mono Condensed Font