futurans – Metrics and LaTeX support for Futura Fonts From Adobe As Used By No Starch Press
This package provides metric files and LaTeX support for Futura fonts from Adobe. It has everything you need to typeset in this font — except the font itself, of course.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as futurans|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (534.8k).
- 2008-03-28 CTAN package update: futurans v1.3
- 2008-02-22 CTAN has a new package: futurans v1.0a
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- nbaskerv: Metrics and LaTeX support for ITC New Baskerville Font From Adobe
- corelpak: Metrics, etc., for fonts distributed with Corel products
- ly1: Support for LY1 LaTeX encoding
- psfonts: PostScript fonts for use with TeX and LaTeX