booktabs – Publication quality tables in LaTeX
The package enhances the quality of tables in LaTeX, providing extra commands as well as behind-the-scenes optimisation. Guidelines are given as to what constitutes a good table in this context. From version 1.61, the package offers longtable compatibility.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1995–2019 Simon Fear|
Simon Fear (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as booktabs|
MiKTeX as booktabs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (302.7k).
- 2019-10-09 CTAN update: booktabs
- 2016-04-30 CTAN Update: booktabs
- 2003-03-28 CTAN package update: booktabs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xhfill: Extending \hrulefill
- qrcode: Generate QR codes in LaTeX
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- supertabular: A multi-page tables package