multicolrule – Decorative rules between columns
This package lets you customize the appearance of the vertical rule that appears between columns of multicolumn text. It is primarily intended to work with the multicol package, hence its name, but also supports the twocolumn option and \twocolumn macro provided by the standard classes (and related classes such as the KOMA-Script equivalents).
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2018–2020 Karl Hagen
|TeX Live as multicolrule
MiKTeX as multicolrule
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (585.3k).
- 2019-01-02 CTAN update: multicolrule
- 2018-12-23 CTAN update: multicolrule
- 2018-12-19 New on CTAN: multicolrule
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hvdashln: Horizontal and vertical dashed lines in arrays and tabulars
- dashrule: Draw dashed rules
- rule-d: Provide LaTeX3 commands for typesetting rules
- xhfill: Extending \hrulefill