tabularray – Typeset tabulars and arrays with LaTeX3
LaTeX tables are implemented using TeX commands such as \halign, \noalign, \span, and \omit. In order to implement new features, many macro packages have modified the inner table commands inside LaTeX. This makes package code complicated, difficult to maintain, and often conflicts with each other.
At present, the LaTeX3 programming layer is basically mature. This tabularray package will discard the old \halign commands and directly use LaTeX3 functions to parse the table, and then typeset the entire table. Under the premise of being compatible with the basic syntax of LaTeX2 tables, this macro package will completely separate the content and style of the table, and the style of the table can be completely set in keyval way.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021–2023 Jianrui Lyu|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tabularray|
MiKTeX as tabularray
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (798.6k).
- 2023-03-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2022-07-02 CTAN update: tabularray
- 2022-03-02 CTAN update: tabularray
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- topiclongtable: Extend longtable with cells that merge hierarchically
- ltablex: Table package extensions
- stabular: Multipage tabular
- longfigure: Provides a figure-like environment that break over pages