brandeis-thesis – A class for Brandeis University M.A. theses
brandeis-thesis.cls provides the structures and formatting information for an M.A. thesis for the Brandeis University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2020 Deanna Daly|
2021 Brandeis University
|Contained in||TeX Live as brandeis-thesis|
MiKTeX as brandeis-thesis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (149.5k).
- 2021-07-02 CTAN update: brandeis-thesis
- 2020-04-11 CTAN Update: brandeis-thesis
- 2020-02-10 New on CTAN: brandeis-thesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- brandeis-dissertation: Class for Brandeis University dissertations
- ksp-thesis: A LaTeX class for theses published with KIT Scientific Publishing
- thesis-gwu: Thesis class for George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science
- hagenberg-thesis: A Collection of LaTeX classes, style files, and example documents for academic manuscripts