thesis-gwu – Thesis class for George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science
This class is an attempt to create a standard format for GWU SEAS dissertations/theses.
It automatically handles many of the complicated formatting requirements and includes many useful packages.
An example thesis is provided serving as a user guide and a demonstration of the thesis.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2018 Shankar Kulumani|
|Contained in||TeX Live as thesis-gwu|
MiKTeX as thesis-gwu
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (589.0k).
- 2018-02-03 CTAN Update: thesis-gwu
- 2018-01-22 CTAN Update: thesis-gwu
- 2017-12-22 New on CTAN: thesis-gwu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hagenberg-thesis: A Collection of LaTeX classes, style files, and example documents for academic manuscripts
- ndsu-thesis: North Dakota State University disquisition class
- msu-thesis: Class for Michigan State University Master's and PhD theses
- tabriz-thesis: A template for the University of Tabriz