thesis-gwu – Thesis class for George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science
This class is an attempt to create a standard format for GWU SEAS dissertations/theses.
It automatically handles many of the complicated formatting requirements and includes many useful packages.
An example thesis is provided serving as a user guide and a demonstration of the thesis.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2018 Shankar Kulumani|
|Contained in||TeX Live as thesis-gwu|
MiKTeX as thesis-gwu
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (487.5k).
- 2018-09-01 CTAN update: thesis-gwu
- 2018-07-11 CTAN update: thesis-gwu
- 2018-01-22 CTAN Update: thesis-gwu
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hagenberg-thesis: A Collection of LaTeX classes, style files, and example documents for academic manuscripts
- msu-thesis: Class for Michigan State University Master's and PhD theses
- thesis-titlepage-fhac: Little style to create a standard titlepage for diploma thesis
- ut-thesis: University of Toronto thesis style