bytefield – Create illustrations for network protocol specifications
The bytefield package helps the user create illustrations for network protocol specifications and anything else that utilizes fields of data. These illustrations show how the bits and bytes are laid out in a packet or in memory.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2008, 2011, 2017 Scott Pakin|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bytefield|
MiKTeX as bytefield
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (572.9k).
- 2017-09-20 CTAN update: bytefield
- 2015-10-29 CTAN update: bytefield
- 2011-01-30 CTAN update: bytefield
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- lsc: Typesetting Live Sequence Charts
- colonequals: Colon equals symbols
- sa-tikz: TikZ library to draw switching architectures
- askmaps: Typeset American style Karnaugh maps