sa-tikz – TikZ library to draw switching architectures
The package provides a library that offers an easy way to draw switching architectures and to customize their aspect.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012, 2014 Claudio Fiandrino|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sa-tikz|
MiKTeX as sa-tikz
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (885.4k).
- 2014-01-30 CTAN update: sa-tikz
- 2013-09-29 CTAN Update: sa-tikz
- 2013-01-07 New on CTAN: sa-tikz (delayed announcement)
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tikz-truchet: Draw Truchet tiles
- callouts: Put simple annotations and notes inside a picture
- memorygraphs: TikZ styles to typeset graphs of program memory
- lsc: Typesetting Live Sequence Charts