chemformula – Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions
The package provides a command to typeset chemical formulas and reactions in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2011–2017 Clemens Niederberger
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemformula|
|MiKTeX as chemformula|
chemistry document support
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (969.9k).
- 2017-03-24 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-08-31 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-05-12 CTAN Update: chemformula
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xymtex: Typesetting chemical structures
- chemgreek: Upright Greek letters in chemistry
- streetex: Structural organic chemistry
- bpchem: Typeset chemical names, formulae, etc