chemformula – Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions
The package provides a command to typeset chemical formulas and reactions in support of other chemistry packages (such as chemmacros).
The package used to be distributed as a part of chemmacros.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2011–2017 Clemens Niederberger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chemformula|
MiKTeX as chemformula
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (969.9k).
- 2017-03-24 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-08-31 CTAN update: chemformula
- 2016-05-12 CTAN Update: chemformula
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- chemcono: Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents
- chemschemex: Typeset and cross-reference chemical schemes based on TikZ code
- chemexec: Creating (chemical) exercise sheets
- chemmacros: A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents