chessboard – Print chess boards
This package offers commands to print chessboards. It can print partial boards, hide pieces and fields, color the boards and put various marks on the board. It has a lot of options to place pieces on the board. Using exotic pieces (e.g., for fairy chess) is possible.
The documentation includes an example of an animated chessboard, for those whose PDF viewer can display animations.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006–2019 Ulrike Fischer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as chessboard|
MiKTeX as chessboard
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (792.4k).
- 2019-06-25 CTAN update: chessboard
- 2007-12-20 CTAN package update: chessboard v1.5
- 2007-07-10 CTAN package update: chessboard
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- aeb_dad: A drag-and-drop matching game with PDF files
- onedown: Typeset Bridge Diagrams
- bg: Annotate backgammon matches and positions
- scratchx: Include Scratch programs in LaTeX documents