cmbright – Computer Modern Bright fonts
A family of sans serif fonts for TeX and LaTeX, based on Donald Knuth's CM fonts. It comprises OT1, T1 and TS1 encoded text fonts of various shapes as well as all the fonts necessary for mathematical typesetting, including AMS symbols. This collection provides all the necessary files for using the fonts with LaTeX.
A commercial-quality Adobe Type 1 version of these fonts is available from Micropress. Free versions are available, in the cm-super font bundle (the T1 and TS1 encoded part of the set), and in the hfbright package (the OT1 encoded part, and the maths fonts).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Walter A. Schmidt|
|Contained in||TeX Live as cmbright|
MiKTeX as cmbright
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (441.2k).
- 2002-11-24 CTAN submission -- cmbright fonts v0.6
- 2002-10-15 CTAN submission -- cmbright fonts in Type 1 format
- 2002-05-26 CTAN submission -- cmbright update
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- arev: Fonts and LaTeX support files for Arev Sans
- universa: Herbert Bayer’s ‘universal’ font
- libertinust1math: A Type 1 font and LaTeX support for Libertinus Math
- concmath-fonts: Concrete mathematics fonts