cntdwn – Support for countdowns, and for clocks in any timezone
The package provides three sets of timers:
- A short countdown (or count up) to an event. (Short being defined as less than a day.) The short countdown is designed for talks or presentations. There are three notification times, to announce to the speaker and audience that time is running out;
- A long countdown to an event in the (distant) future. There are three notifications up to the main event (when counter reaches 0 seconds), and three notifications following 0 seconds;
- Clock counters. The package allows you to create clocks that display time and date. Clocks can show local time or time in any foreign time zone.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2010 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as cntdwn|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (118.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- yt4pdf: Play YouTube videos in a PDF
- mmap: Include CMap resources in PDF files from pdfTeX
- pdf14: Restore PDF 1.4 to a TeX live 2010 format
- xmpincl: Include eXtensible Metadata Platform data in pdfLaTeX