computational-complexity – Class for the journal Computational Complexity
The LaTeX2ε class cc was written for the journal Computational Complexity, and it can also be used for a lot of other articles. You may like it since it contains a lot of features such as more intelligent references, a set of theorem definitions, an algorithm environment, and more.
The class requires natbib.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2
|2000–2015 Michael Nüsken
|TeX Live as computational-complexity
MiKTeX as computational-complexity
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (887.9k).
- 2012-06-18 CTAN Update: computational-complexity
- 2012-05-23 CTAN Update: Class for the journal Computational Complexity
- 2011-07-29 CTAN Update: computational-complexity
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- complexity: Computational complexity class names
- articleingud: LaTeX class for articles published in INGENIERIA review
- acmconf: Class for ACM conference proceedings
- resphilosophica: Typeset articles for the journal Res Philosophica