IEEEtran – Document class for IEEE Transactions journals and conferences
The class and its BibTeX style enable authors to produce officially-correct output for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) transactions, journals and conferences.
|License||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as IEEEtran|
|MiKTeX as ieeetran|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
typesetting journals, etc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.6M).
- 2015-08-28 CTAN update: IEEEtran
- 2014-09-21 CTAN Update: ieeetran
- 2013-01-03 CTAN Update: IEEEtran
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- asaetr: Transactions of the ASAE
- elbioimp: A LaTeX document class for the Journal of Electrical Bioimpedance
- lps: Class for "Logic and Philosophy of Science"
- jhep: Class for JHEP