crossrefenum – Smart typesetting of enumerated cross-references for various TeX formats
crossrefenum lets TeX manage the formatting of bunches of cross-references for you. It features:
- Automatic collapsing of references;
- Support for references by various criteria, including page and note number, line number in ConTeXt and edpage and edline when used in conjunction with reledmac
- Handling of references combining two criteria (e.g. by page and note number)
- Extension mechanisms to add support to other types of references without modifying the internal macros.
Note that sorting is not supported. I assume that users know in what order the labels they refer to appear in their document.
It is written in Plain TeX as much as possible in order to make it compatible with a wide array of formats. For the moment, it works out of the box with ConTeXt and LaTeX.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer|
Free Documentation License
|Copyright||2022–2023 Bastien Dumont|
|Contained in||TeX Live as crossrefenum|
MiKTeX as crossrefenum
Label and References
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (320.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- apeqnum: Number equations by appendix
- fancyref: A LaTeX package for fancy cross-referencing
- refstyle: Advanced formatting of cross references
- saferef: Safer references through strong typing of references