csvtools – Reading data from CSV files
The csvtools package allows you to repeatedly perform a set of LaTeX commands on data in each row of a comma separated variable (CSV) file (though substitution of the ‘comma’ is permitted). Such files may be used as source for mail merging, generating tables etc. Examples are given in the documentation.
The distribution also provides packages:
- csvsort, that provides analagous commands to those in the main package, having first sorted the data (using the xfor and compare packages); and
- csvpie, for creating a pie-chart from a CSV file.
The bundle has now been superseded by the datatool bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as csvtools|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (214.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- diadia: Package to keep a diabetes diary
- swimgraf: Graphical/textual representations of swimming performances
- dynamicnumber: Dynamically typeset numbers and values in LaTeX through “symbolic links”
- mattex: Import Matlab values to LaTeX documents