ctan-o-mat – Upload or validate a package for CTAN
This program can be used to automate the upload of a package to CTAN. The description of the package is contained in a configuration file.
The provided information is validated in any case. If the validation succeeds and not only the validation is requested, then the provided archive file will be placed in the incoming area of the CTAN for further processing by the CTAN team.
In any case any finding during the validation is reported at the end of the processing. Note that the validation is the default and an official submission has to be requested by an appropriate command line option.
ctan-o-mat requires an Internet connection to the CTAN server. Even the validation retrieves the known attributes and the basic constraints from the server.
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ctan-o-mat|
MiKTeX as ctan-o-mat
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (41.7k).
- 2017-11-26 CTAN Update: ctan-o-mat
- 2017-11-17 CTAN update: ctan-o-mat
- 2017-11-15 Mailed too soon: New on CTAN: ctan-o-mat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ctantools: A jiffy to search CTAN file list
- pkgcheck: CTAN package checker
- miller: Typeset miller indices
- acroreloadpdf: Reload-the-current-PDF utility for Adobe Reader on Unix systems