CurVe – A class for making curriculum vitae
CurVe is a class for writing a CV, with configuration for the language in which you write. The class provides a set of commands to create rubrics, entries in these rubrics etc. CurVe then format the CV (possibly splitting it onto multiple pages, repeating the titles etc), which is usually the most painful part of CV writing. Another nice feature of CurVe is its ability to manage different CV ‘flavours’ simultaneously. It is often the case that you want to maintain slightly divergent versions of your CV at the same time, in order to emphasize on different aspects of your background. CurVe also comes with support for use with AUC-TeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2000–2008 Didier Verna|
|Contained in||TeX Live as curve|
MiKTeX as curve
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (273.1k).
- 2010-12-15 CTAN update: curve
- 2008-02-25 CTAN package update: CurVe
- 2007-11-27 CTAN package update: CurVe
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- harnon-cv: A CV document class with a vertical timeline for experience
- ecv: A fancy Curriculum Vitae class
- mycv: A list-driven CV class, allowing TikZ decorations
- limecv: A (Xe/Lua)LaTeX document class for curriculum vitæ