dateiliste – Extensions of the \listfiles concept
The package provides a file list (similar to that offered by \listfiles), neatly laid out as a table. The main document can be included in the list, and a command is available for providing RCS-maintained data for printing in the file list.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2006 Paul Ebermann, Rolf Niepraschk|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dateiliste|
MiKTeX as dateiliste
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (258.3k).
- 2012-10-15 CTAN Update: dateiliste
- 2009-11-07 CTAN Update: dateiliste
- 2009-10-26 CTAN Update: dateiliste
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- readprov: Provides GetFileInfo without the need to load the file
- mversion: Keeping track of document versions
- phfsvnwatermark: Watermarks with version control information from SVN
- gitlog: Typesetting git changelogs