fileinfo – Enhanced display of LaTeX File Information
The bundle provides two packages, readprov and myfilist. The readprov package provides a means of reading file information without loading the body of the file. The myfilist package uses readprov and controls what \listfiles will report.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2008, 2010 Uwe Lück|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fileinfo|
MiKTeX as fileinfo
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1004.2k).
- 2012-10-29 CTAN Update: fileinfo
- 2012-10-15 CTAN Update: fileinfo
- 2012-05-28 CTAN Update: fileinfo
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- readprov: Provides GetFileInfo without the need to load the file
- varsfromjobname: Extract variables from the name of the LaTeX file
- dateiliste: Extensions of the \listfiles concept
- mversion: Keeping track of document versions