dot2texi – Create graphs within LaTeX using the dot2tex tool
The dot2texi package allows you to embed graphs in the DOT graph description language in your LaTeX documents. The dot2tex tool is used to invoke Graphviz for graph layout, and to transform the output from Graphviz to LaTeX code. The generated code relies on the TikZ and PGF package or the PSTricks package. The process is automated if shell escape is enabled.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2007–2008 Kjell Magne Fauske|
|Maintainer||Kjell Magne Fauske|
|Contained in||TeX Live as dot2texi|
MiKTeX as dot2texi
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (274.0k).
- 2012-05-08 CTAN Update: dot2texi
- 2007-12-10 CTAN package update: dot2texi
- 2007-11-07 CTAN has a new package: dot2texi
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- exceltex: Get data from Excel files into LaTeX
- context-rst: Process reStructuredText with ConTeXt
- passivetex: Support package for XML/SGML typesetting
- chemobabel: Convert chemical structures from ChemDraw, MDL molfile or SMILES using Open Babel